[squeak-dev] interesting IDE video. Surely the smalltalk community can do as well, or better...

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 02:12:10 UTC 2012

>Yes, but/our/code was entirely in these utterly unusable changeset files
that couldn't work nicely with the version control that everyone else
 >in the entire world was using; his version still uses files under the
hood. There's a team that's trying to back Monticello with Git, I
believe by >saving each method into its own file in part of a Git source
tree; that looks promising as a compromise.

Pharo mailing list? VW mailing list? VA mailing list?
Nope.
YCombinator. Right now.

http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=3836978

It may be that people are a tad more aware of us what we do than we
suppose.

Chris