[squeak-dev] [Q] Where can I find CBLAS dll file for windows?

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 09:45:02 UTC 2012

One possibility is to get these from ATLAS (Automatically Tuned Linear
Algebra System).
I don't know if there are precompiled DLL available.
Normally, you'll have to compile by yourself because the library must
be tuned for your processor, the size of its cache etc...
See http://math-atlas.sourceforge.net/ and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatically_Tuned_Linear_Algebra_Software
and http://www.netlib.org/atlas/

Nicolas