[squeak-dev] [Ann] Cuis 4.0 is released!

karl ramberg karlramberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 18:28:21 UTC 2012

Looks nice indeed.
The rewrite of TextEditor looks quite impressive.
I tested a bit but Cuis has a quite limited font selection ;-)
How do I import more fonts to Cuis ?

A couple of bugs:

Found that when a menu is pinned down its sub-menus disappear quite fast.
Try to pin down New Morph menu and access sub-menus for example.

Also

There is a MNU when you select WorldMenu/Windows/Move Windows Onscreen and
a Transcript is open.

Cheers,
Karl