[squeak-dev] First green ball

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 19:30:38 UTC 2012

I had to read "son-wrangle" a few times before I knew what you meant. :)

OK, so the problem is when you do a build, the workspace should be
cleared and new content added. Jenkins is running the process and for
some reason it is being told it doesn't have the right to clear the
workspace.

I know I'm addicted to FTP and thus I'm showing my slow grudging
acceptance of GitHub, but I can log in as teamjenkins user and delete
things with Fetch. That had been a problem before.

But Jenkins cannot when prompted to clear the workspace and pull down
fresh supplies. Hmmm...

Manual clearing of the workspace is an option. A pretty ugly one. But
this problem is not a showstopper, in that case. If you want to move
onto the next order of business, I'm sure the problem will fall out with
time and use. Just a thought.

Chris