[squeak-dev] First green ball

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:06:01 UTC 2012

On 2 August 2012 17:55, Chris Cunnington <smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:
> The business of Author in HDTestReport I dealt with ages ago. It was in the
> image in the FTP directory, but I suppose that image is gone.
> I sort of figured you were aware I had to cut and change HDTestReport to
> make it work.

I had wondered how it had ever worked, actually :) I hadn't thought
that the image would have been customised. My bad!

> This is not a big problem. I'm sure I have a copy of that original
> alteration to HDTestReport. Since you're summoning parts from everywhere,
> I'll find it, give it to you as source, and you can add it to GitHub or
> something.
> Just a sec.

OK, that'd be great. I'm about to leave the office for the day. I may
get a chance to hack a bit tonight, otherwise I'll just carry on
tomorrow.

Yes, I'm thinking of just having the hacked HDTestReport source in the
repo and file it in.

> " I'm happy for someone to say but here's how you can do it right now!"
>
> You're doing it right. And you're doing it right now.
> You sound how I felt yesterday. The problem is we are being watched as we do
> this. It increases the stress.

Thanks for the support, Chris!

frank