Travis CI (was Re: [squeak-dev] Metacello and Squeak4.4)

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:08:45 UTC 2012

On 2 August 2012 21:33, Dale Henrichs <dhenrich at vmware.com> wrote:

> I've been ensuring that the metacello preview release is functional on Squeak all along and I am currently running CI builds against Squeak4.3 using travis ci[5]. Moving forward I would add Squeak4.4 to the list of platforms for CI and publish updates to the Metacello-Base pacakge as needed.

I wanted to pick up on this in particular: Travis CI is a remarkable
tool that lets you hook into a CI system just by hosting your project
on github and having some config. I do plan to try get it to work, and
Dale's written loads about it. I like being independent of other
parties, but hey, if Travis can do some additional CI work for us,
yay!

frank