[squeak-dev] Metacello and Squeak4.4

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Aug 3 01:11:28 UTC 2012

I admit that I haven't tested the #unloadMetacello method recently as that test would wreak havoc with my test environment, but then I haven't gotten any bug reports on #unloadmetacello either:)

However, I will add an #unloadMetacello test to travisCI to ensure that it functions as advertised moving forward.

Dale