[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] Interest in another devroom at FOSDEM?

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Aug 14 15:02:42 UTC 2012

On Aug 14, 2012, at 4:17 PM, Stephan Eggermont <stephan at stack.nl> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Feb. 2 & 3 2013 there will be FOSDEM again in Brussels.
> Last year I organized a devroom where all kind of smalltalk related
> developments were shown. If there is sufficient interest, I'll ask for one
> again. Please tell me if you'd like to come/present and what you'd like
> to see.

I would be definitly interested... I would come and present something about
the stuff we will be working at around that time (more research related).
And I can of course do a Pharo overview/Status report.

FOSDEM was a nice experience last year, I think.

	Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de