[squeak-dev] The Inbox: ToolsTests-fbs.54.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:05:48 UTC 2012

Just my 2-cents -- I was never a big fan of
#assert:equals:description: because it puts additional String literals
into the CM instances which... don't seem very useful -- because even
after I read the description I still have to read and understand the
code, which what you have here is not too complicated and, if it were,
the work should go into simplifying it rather than explaining it..  :)