[squeak-dev] Re: Opengl and Squeak

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 20 09:19:38 UTC 2012

Thank you all for your help. I decided to go with Opengl ES 2.0 . Many openglers have recommended to me Opengl ES 2 as a very nice subset of opengl that is both very powerful and way simpler to implement, so I will most likely use that for porting Morphic to opengl and maybe open the way for squeak/pharo android/ios port. Seems like a double win to me.  If I can automate the generation of the wrappers as already CroquetGL is doing it would be great.