[squeak-dev] List-Mod Bailing

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 07:56:59 UTC 2012

</duncareanymore>

Also, don't often have regular access to the Internet.

CRAIG; you said you'd do it. I can't usually get access to the Internet anymore, so I'm a duck on one leg at moderating the list.

Can't do it anymore.

You volunteered. Do it. Start tomorrow. Realize that you're doing something that matters.

I HAVE TO GO NOW, AT LEAST FOR AWHILE.

I love all of you, but I have to deal with real life for awhile.

I'm not waiting anymore. Farewell for now. All of you beautiful people. All the love. Etcetera.