[squeak-dev] Cog VM crash dump

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:03:27 UTC 2012

Hi Both,

    in http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2628/ you'll find
cogastlinux.tgz<http://www.mirandabanda.org/files/Cog/VM/VM.r2628/cogastlinux.tgz>.
 You need to run it form the console and observe and/or collect its output.
 please report back assert fails to me.  Assert fails look like a C
expression followed by a line number. e.g.

((senderContextOrNil & 3) == 0) && (((((usqInt)senderContextOrNil)) >=
(startOfMemory())) && (((((usqInt)senderContextOrNil)) < GIV(freeStart)) &&
(((longAt(senderContextOrNil)) & TypeMask) != HeaderTypeGC))) 46852

--
best,
Eliot