[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.4 RC 1

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 23:26:31 UTC 2012

This is prepared from a clean TrunkImage off CI by executing the
following script:

(Installer url: 'http://source.squeak.org/inbox/')
    addPackage: 'ReleaseBuilder-fbs.84.mcz';
    addPackage: 'Morphic-fbs.631.mcz';
    install.

Form openAsBackground: '/home/frank/Documents/squeak/blur_ulam_2.png'.

ReleaseBuilderFor4dot4 prepareNewBuild.

The Installer part will go away once folks are happy with my
ReleaseBuilder hacks. (The Morphic commit contains the Welcome
workspace changes.)

In the interests of not spamming every single member of the list with
an 8 MB attachment, I've asked Chris Muller to upload the file to
http://ftp.squeak.org/4.4alpha/. (If that's OK with you, of course,
Chris!)

It's getting late here, so I'm going to head off to bed.

frank