[squeak-dev] Squeak 4.4 RC2 feedback

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:55:44 UTC 2012

On 18 December 2012 11:54, Edgar J. De Cleene <edgardec2005 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/18/12 8:36 AM, "Frank Shearar" <frank.shearar at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> When you ran these, did you set the author initials? Did you see
>> FITBMs asking to set the author initials?
>

> Not sure at which point ask initials

I've noticed that if you don't have initials set, the
MCMethodDefinitionTest >> testLoadAndUnload test prompts for initials
during its teardown. If you don't put your initials in promptly
(before the test times out), tests after that point will fail because
MCMockClassA >> #one doesn't exist anymore.

frank