[squeak-dev] Squeak Board minutes - 12/17/12

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 13:45:50 UTC 2012

Members attending: Bert Freudenberg, Colin Putney, Chris Muller, Randal
Schwartz, Chris Cunnington, Levente Uzonyi

- Colin and Chris Muller volunteered to be the release managers for
Squeak 4.5

- we explored how the Jenkins server could send an email to Squeak-dev
when a recent update to the Trunk breaks a test.

- moving services from the current server, box2, to the two new boxes,
box3 and box4, is under way

- we are talking to the managers of squeaksource.com about how to
provide facilities to help people move projects to SqueakSource3.

- There is agreement that having "officially supported" packages outside
the image is something everyone wants.  The new CI infrastructure could
run automated tests even for these packages.