[squeak-dev] MC2 (was: RC-3 ready)

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 18:20:06 UTC 2012

> Do we prefer complete histories - moving Morphic-fbs.(629, 630, 631)
>
> > into trunk - or do we only care about the final result - moving just
> > Morphic-fbs.631? (I prefer the latter in my own work, but trunk isn't
> > only my repo.)
>
> Sorry, I prefer the FORMER in my work - having complete histories.

Yea, complete histories keeps the SCM functionality working for all versions.

One thing we do need to address some day; something which I think
Colin said he has addressed with MC2, is the ever-growing link chain
of VersionInfos that accumulating in memory.  That and also something
to address the scalability issue we have with MCHttpRepositories.