[squeak-dev] Release candidate Squeak4.4-12319 ready

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 21:31:33 UTC 2012

On 19 December 2012 21:05, Stéphane Rollandin <lecteur at zogotounga.net> wrote:
>> * http://ftp.squeak.org/4.4/Squeak4.4-12319.zip
>

> Fixes the NetNameResolver problem on localhost; thanks !

Excellent!

One thing I noticed was the ChangeSet looking wonky. Now
ReleaseBuilderFor4dot4 class >> #prepareNewBuild calls #cleanUp: on
anything that understands it, which means that, in particular, it
calls ChangeSet cleanUp: true. Nevertheless, the Simple Change Sorter
tells a different story. If you then run ChangeSet cleanUp: true
yourself, the SCS shows what I'd expect: an empty Unnamed1.

frank