[squeak-dev] RC-3 ready

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 02:12:58 UTC 2012

I started up and ran all tests. Here are some results:

1. I got a request for my initials and entered them quickly.

2. This occurred early in the run:

Socket>>primitiveFailed:
Socket(Object)>>primitiveFailed
Socket>>primSocketReceiveDataAvailable:
Socket>>waitForDataIfClosed:
Socket>>receiveDataInto:startingAt:
[] in [] in SocketTest>>testSocketReuse
[] in BlockClosure>>newProcess

3. I got more than a few messages from OS/X (10.7) asking if it was ok
for Squeak to accept incoming network connections. They went away very
quickly and did not seem to cause problems.

4. This occurred after the run when I clicked on the lower right pane of
the TestRunner:

OrderedCollection(Object)>>error:
OrderedCollection(Collection)>>errorNotFound:
[] in OrderedCollection(Collection)>>detect:
OrderedCollection(Collection)>>detect:ifNone:
OrderedCollection(Collection)>>detect:
MCSnapshotBrowserTest>>findListContaining:
MCSnapshotBrowserTest>>clickOnListItem:
MCSnapshotBrowserTest>>testCategorySelected
MCSnapshotBrowserTest(TestCase)>>performTest
[] in [] in MCSnapshotBrowserTest(TestCase)>>runCase
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[] in MCSnapshotBrowserTest(TestCase)>>timeout:after:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MCSnapshotBrowserTest(TestCase)>>timeout:after:
[] in MCSnapshotBrowserTest(TestCase)>>runCase
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MCSnapshotBrowserTest(TestCase)>>runCase
[] in MCSnapshotBrowserTest(TestCase)>>debug
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MCSnapshotBrowserTest(TestCase)>>debug
[] in TestRunner>>debugSuite:
[] in [] in OrderedCollection(Collection)>>do:displayingProgress:every:
OrderedCollection>>do:
[] in OrderedCollection(Collection)>>do:displayingProgress:every:
[] in [] in MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
[] in MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
MorphicUIManager>>displayProgress:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultResumeValue
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>resume
ProgressInitiationException>>defaultAction
UndefinedObject>>handleSignal:
MethodContext(ContextPart)>>handleSignal:
ProgressInitiationException(Exception)>>signal
ProgressInitiationException>>display:at:from:to:during:
ProgressInitiationException class>>display:at:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressAt:from:to:during:
ByteString(String)>>displayProgressFrom:to:during:
OrderedCollection(Collection)>>do:displayingProgress:every:
[] in TestRunner>>basicRunSuite:do:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
TestRunner>>basicRunSuite:do:
TestRunner>>debugSuite:
TestRunner>>debug:
TestRunner>>errorSelected:
PluggableListMorphPlus(PluggableListMorph)>>changeModelSelection:
PluggableListMorphPlus(PluggableListMorph)>>mouseUp:
PluggableListMorphPlus(Morph)>>handleMouseUp:
MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
PluggableListMorphPlus(Morph)>>handleEvent:
PluggableListMorphPlus(Morph)>>handleFocusEvent:
[] in HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
BlockClosure>>on:do:
PasteUpMorph>>becomeActiveDuring:
HandMorph>>sendFocusEvent:to:clear:
HandMorph>>sendEvent:focus:clear: