[squeak-dev] Release candidate Squeak4.4-12319 Test Results Cog OSX

Herbert König herbertkoenig at gmx.net
Thu Dec 20 10:02:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

> Ultimately, this isn't a problem in the code, it's in the state of the
> image. All you have to do is execute "MCMockPackageInfo initialize"
> *before* running the tests, and everything works fine. Add it to
> ReleaseBuilder so that the image will ship with a properly initialized
> mocks package.

it seems this is the case. On Win 7 I get errors like the others did,
regardless of setting author initials before or during the tests. If I
run the above snippets before the tests I get:
3272 run, 3251 passes, 18 expected failures, 2 failures, 1 errors, 0
unexpected passes,
the error in FileDirectoryTest>>testRelativeNameIfAbsoluteFor,
the failures in LocaleTest>>testLocaleChanged and
ReleaseTest>>testNoObsoleteClasses.

I'm using this VM:
Croquet Closure Cog VM [CoInterpreter VMMaker.oscog-eem.234]
Win32 built on Dec 15 2012 13:17:01 Compiler: 3.4.4 (cygming special,
gdc 0.12, using dmd 0.125)

I think there is a newer VM. Frank, have you decided on the release VM?

Cheers,

Herbert