[squeak-dev] Squeaksource, Squeak and Pharo..

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:14:06 UTC 2012

On 12/20/12 4:52 PM, "Benoit St-Jean" <bstjean at yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Universes?  Gofer?  Monticello?  SqueakMap? Metacello?  Squeaksource?
>> Squeaksource 3?  SmalltalkHub?  Via ScriptLoader?  There are sooooooooooo
>> many references out on the web to "inform" you on how to get code that, no
>> wonder, any newbie will give up in 5 minutes if it doesn't load...

 My 2 cents say you should stick to Monticello and Squeaksource 3 for now.
 Could easily load Gofer into Squeak (Andreas do some named Goofy , what¹s I
 like to see as the only way of load code)
 But do not dream about loading Pharo code into Squeak.
 No if you don¹t like tons of troubles.

Which projects you use, if I could ask ?

Edgar