[squeak-dev] Squeaksource, Squeak and Pharo..

dimitris chloupis thekilon at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 22:24:15 UTC 2012

I hear the new filesystem might do just that. I dont know I am new to all this.

But I dont believe integrating github with squeak or pharo is that hard anyway.

I am already working with file outs , tedious but not that hard. And if I cannot find an existing solution
that makes me happy , I am more than willing to implement my own library for integrating github inside pharo.

Hopefully it will work for squeak too.

I was working with emacs for python and magit was great.

Where there is a will there is a way,