[squeak-dev] [Test][Squeak4.4-12320] SqueakMap access, failure?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:47:22 UTC 2012

On 21 December 2012 10:11, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you Frank,
>
> Now is shows about 9 packages. Your 'Zippers' package
> http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Zippers.html
> among them.
>
> However if I press 'Install' two dialog boxes
> 'The package has no published release for your Squeak version, try
> releases for any Squeak version' appear.
>
> After confirming to times with 'Yes'  (= I still want to load it)
>
> nothing seems to happen....

Yes :( I haven't yet published a release for it. I will soon. But
Control ought to be installable.

So I guess that might be a bug. I mean, it's visually apparent that
there are no releases for Zipper, but in that case you shouldn't be
able to attempt to install something that cannot be installed! Would
you mind reporting it on http://bugs.squeak.org?

frank