[squeak-dev] [Test][Squeak4.4-12320] SqueakMap access, failure?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 11:14:33 UTC 2012

On 21 December 2012 11:03, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Probably wrongly assigned to
> KenCausey
>
> How can I change that?

I've just changed that, and moved the issue into the SqueakMap
category, and took ownership. It's usually assigned to _someone_
depending on the category. Ken's account is the default assignee for
the Any category.

But to answer your question, I don't think reporters have permission
to change that field.

frank