[squeak-dev] SqueakMap is supported

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Fri Dec 21 11:36:44 UTC 2012

On 12/21/2012 12:07 PM, H. Hirzel wrote:
> Göran,
>
> Another probably small thing.
>
> Would it be possible to extend the view
>
>     http://map.squeak.org/recentnew
>
> from 30 to 60 days?
>
> --Hannes
>
> On 12/21/12, H. Hirzel <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you for Göran for your willingness to help maintaining SqueakMap.
>>

>> http://map.squeak.org/recentnew
>>
>> shows Frank Shearar's Zipper package.
>>
>> It does not load as documented here
>>     http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7708
>>
>> Maybe this is something easy for you to solve within a few minutes.....  ??

I can take a look later tonight, and also extend to 60 days or even add
"show more" or something similar.

Further, a little known feature that you ALL should be aware of:

I wanted to take a look at Kats the other day:

	http://map.squeak.org/packagebyname/kats

...it has a release:

	http://map.squeak.org/packagebyname/kats/autoversion/1

But the file is long gone. Now, here is a trick:

	http://map.squeak.org/packagebyname/kats/autoversion/1/cache

It will download the file directly from the cache on map.squeak.org -
but the name will be "cache". But just rename it, and there it is.

regards, Göran