[squeak-dev] CI weirdness

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 14:52:42 UTC 2012

OK, first we have some regressions in the latest build
(http://squeakci.org/job/SqueakTrunk/73/)

One is probably innocuous, and is a fragile test
(ToolsTests.Browser.DependencyBrowserTest.testClassList). The others
are strange:
Tests.Compiler.CompilerNotifyingTest.testAlltogether
Tests.Compiler.CompilerNotifyingTest.testExpectedExpressionInBraceArray
Tests.Compiler.CompilerSyntaxErrorNotifyingTest.testAlltogether
Tests.Compiler.CompilerSyntaxErrorNotifyingTest.testExpectedExpressionInBraceArray
Tests.Monticello.MCFileInTest.testStWriter
Tests.Monticello.MCMczInstallerTest.testInstallFromFile
Tests.Monticello.MCMczInstallerTest.testInstallFromStream

But more importantly, that image doesn't have any recent ReleaseBuilder updates.

For the nonce I'm just going to take that image and manually update
ReleaseBuilder so I can add Bert's package hygiene fixes, but does
anyone have any idea why some updates would be skipped? Here's the
script CI uses to update the image:
https://github.com/frankshearar/squeak-ci/blob/master/update-image.st

frank