[squeak-dev] [Test][Squeak4.4-12320] SqueakMap access, failure?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 20:58:15 UTC 2012

Hi Hannes, this may have something to do a version-name comparison
issue.  Dave submitted a patch to the Inbox which I hope to review
soon.

In any case, you are absolutely right that the packages that are
supported for 4.4 should just show up without the user having to
change any filters.

I'm going to be publishing my packages soon so I'll be paying
attention to the whole SM experience for 4.4.

 - Chris