[squeak-dev] (no subject)

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Mon Dec 24 16:54:05 UTC 2012

	<CAD+=c1j5i9YQr2kSNmKn7reUMRObXYFjbm9G7Wn=pHRLHhLhTw at mail.gmail.com>

	<CAJbhyRGjbh4CDsUBaYrvq0mAHHmqK9wkSWWyMnjS6kduNPB-2g at mail.gmail.com>

	<3704BC5E-A7B2-4E27-BA8C-5BC7E968BB3E at freudenbergs.de>

	<CANzdToH8EAxFhn6mwJsLnD1tWpRVFWXfEkehQHJz8fCYy28yZA at mail.gmail.com>

	<CAJbhyRFTD_RcBuKf7qQh_C5-M1VZLrU4FkDbsJrknBwjHk2YRA at mail.gmail.com>

	<34362EA7-7505-47A7-BA94-E075F9AC73AA at freudenbergs.de>

	<CAJbhyRFjCdSd7VpYqHB9iEe44j4WJgw6pN1XcqZjtm=2TALZyA at mail.gmail.com>

	<58532537-7BC3-4D83-B31C-C919D9AC2B98 at rowledge.org>

	<20121223202339.GA65361 at shell.msen.com>

	<CAKnRiT4hj4=dNSR5KyCt42hATpzPk17YJtKymUeamZTHpctprg at mail.gmail.com>

	<75517B8E-2FF7-46FC-BF40-2FFC2F067DC9 at rowledge.org>
Subject: Re: [squeak-dev] R-Pi as a Squeak computer (was: Release candidate
 Squeak4.4-12320 ready)

I will have some time during the next days so hopefully I'll be able to explorr the possibilities. One that should certainly work is to create a very minimal Linux system that immediately starts up Squeak. Another would be to look at the non-Linux alternatives such as RISC OS and see how they are doing it.

Cheers,
Hans-Martin