[squeak-dev] Re: New release candidate: 4.4-12324

Open Slate openslateproj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 19:02:26 UTC 2012

Thanks Chris for pointing out that on is a lowercase k and the other an
uppercase K. My old eyes just didn't register the difference.

But my basic issue remains, both "set font" and "set style" bring up font
selection tools and no way to set attributes such as bold and italic.

Frank, I dug up my moldy Mantis password and made an entry,
http://bugs.squeak.org/view.php?id=7712

Have a terrific and safe new year celebration, everyone.

--
Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project