[squeak-dev] 4.4 ready?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 16:06:12 UTC 2012

Other than the fact that the last two builds for SqueakTrunk have hung
- an issue I'm looking into, but wouldn't mind others trying their
luck - are we happy enough with 4.4 that we'd want to ship it?

My gut feel is (and with my Release Manager hat on), judging by the
low severity of the few reports we're seeing, that we're there. What
do others think?

One thing we _don't_ have is an "All-in-one" one-click type installer
for the various OSes. If someone can show me what to do, I can add a
job to spit out such a thing.

frank