[squeak-dev] SVN repository problems?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 29 19:10:27 UTC 2012

On 29-12-2012, at 10:57 AM, "H. Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are you doing
>   `svn co http://squeakvm.org//svn/squeak/trunk platforms`
> on the R Pi?
>
> Maybe it is just slow (time out which is not indicated...) and it is
> better to do it on another machine?

I am indeed running it on the PI. I doubt a timeout is the problem simply because the response is instant and also because fetching a large source tree from another repository works perfectly. I wish I had a tool that showed all the net traffic to see if I have a badly setup connection on the pi or maybe my router. It is odd that it works ok for `svn co http://ro-oslib.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ro-oslib/trunk/!OSLib oslib` though.

tim
Unix love: unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; sleep