[squeak-dev] SVN repository problems?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 29 20:33:46 UTC 2012

On 29-12-2012, at 11:30 AM, "H. Hirzel" <hannes.hirzel at gmail.com> wrote:

> You did not tell us yet if
>   `svn co http://squeakvm.org//svn/squeak/trunk platforms`
>
> works on another local machine behind your router….

Good point; after a minor hassle with my iMac (the svn setup that has been in OS X by default for a long time is no longer in Mountain Lion; you have to go to Downloads for Apple Developers - https://developer.apple.com/downloads/index.action) I could try it and all worked ok. So now I have a mystery whereby the iMac can get squeak sources, the pi cannot, but can get other sources. What fun computers are :-)

tim
Oxymorons: Good grief