[squeak-dev] 4.4 ready?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 14:30:43 UTC 2012

On 31 December 2012 14:12, Nicolas Cellier
> 2012/12/31 Frank Shearar <frank.shearar at gmail.com>:
>> On 31 December 2012 14:03, Nicolas Cellier
>> <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I noticed the copyright stops at 2011, it should be at least 2012 (if
>>> you're fast enough...)
>>
>> Where does that appear?
>>
>> frank
>>

> The  "Licence" workspace

Thanks! System-fbs.506 contains the fix. And I beat the
ReleaseSqueakTrunk job into submission:
http://squeakci.org/job/ReleaseSqueakTrunk/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/Squeak4.4-12326.zip

I'd really like to release this guy today, so if anyone has anything
_urgent_ to get in, now's the time.

I still have to do two more things for this release: populate the 44
update stream, and then declare 4.4 finished. I don't think we need to
do anything further to make trunk ready for 4.5, do we? 4.5 alpha just
becomes the update after 4.4 splits off.

Regarding the All-in-One, is it sufficient to take the 4.3 one and
replace the Cog and image/changes file in it to produce a new one?

frank