[squeak-dev] Re: How to have a fast and usable Date? (was: new Bug in Locale)

Casey Ransberger casey.obrien.r at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 02:43:45 UTC 2012

Top post: What he said. Or maybe we move the timezone specific stuff down a notch in the hierarchy, and have a class above it that just does fast UTC, but please don't take it out. It's one of those wonderful things most systems don't have.

+1 for Dave's argument. Besides, I can't get a date to save my life!