[squeak-dev] primitive failed, 101

Gary Dunn garydunnhi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:10:04 UTC 2012

I was trying out the Event Recorder and when I click Play I get a
CursorWithMask error. This is on FreeBSD, Squeak 4.3.

beCursorWithMask: maskForm
	"Primitive. Tell the interpreter to use the receiver as the current
cursor image with the given mask Form. Both the receiver and the mask
should have extent 16 at 16 and a depth of one. The mask and cursor bits
are combined as follow:
			mask	cursor	effect
			 0		  0		transparent (underlying pixel shows through)
			 1		  1		opaque black
			 1		  0		opaque white
			 0		  1		invert the underlying pixel"
"Essential. See Object documentation whatIsAPrimitive."

	<primitive: 101>
	self primitiveFailed

--
Gary Dunn