[squeak-dev] How to add packages to SqueakMap

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:25:26 UTC 2012

Hi Jin-oh,

Thanks for the feedback. It's very useful.
I can see it's crashed now, but it's breaking where I figure - around login.
I sort of knew that, but it energizes my efforts to get feedback from a user
and I was watching CSI, so I did the quickest thing to provide something.
You see, I have all the presentation stuff basically done, and ran out of
steam with the login stuff.

So here's what I'll do. I'll look into that stuff and put it up again at map.16r.ca
on Monday. Perhaps you could wait until then? I want to clear this project
off my desk and you're pushing me to do it. Then we can harden the new
server and deprecate the old.

Next version Monday.

Thanks,
Chris