[squeak-dev] Re: Spoon presentation 2012-02-24

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Feb 24 19:36:13 UTC 2012

Hi Chris--

> You showed us this earlier in the week -- and the feedback then was,
> "voice-over, please."  When the music started I hoped perhaps you were
> going to sing it to us.  :)

     Heh. Yeah, all this version adds is the ability to watch it
passively on YouTube. I'm editing a voice-over now for a future version.

> It's nice demo, but so far I've only seen the components that are IN
> Spoon -- I am interested in seeing an OUTPUT of Spoon.  Anything to
> take me to the next-level of understanding and confidence about it..

     Sure; the next movie I'm making is basically the real presentation,
with lots of departures from the slides into the live system. I expect
there will be versions of different lengths for various attention spans,
and the full version will be about an hour.

     thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta