ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Jan 28 03:57:01 UTC 2012
"Change Set: ZipFixes-nk
Date: 27 March 2002
Author: Ned Konz
Miscellaneous fixes and enhancements for Zip support
and the ArchiveViewer. I would like to see this get into 3.2.
* Added support for prepended data (before the first member).
This could be used (for instance) to make self-extracting archives.
* Removed ArchiveViewer from Useful category in Objects tool
(it is already in Tools)
* Removed explicit font name from button creation
in ArchiveViewer (should work better in systems without Comic 9)
* fixed bug in rewinddata that would prevent writing out a zip that
was recently read in.
* fixed bug where directories couldn't be renamed
* Added window menu items to inspect the archive and to
write it with a prepended file.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 2978 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/attachments/20120128/901c48ba/ZipFixes-nk.cs.obj
More information about the Squeak-dev