[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-Kernel-chc.1.mcz -- Strandgut

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 22:04:17 UTC 2012

> Chris Cunnington uploaded a new version of Morphic-Kernel to project The Trunk:
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-Kernel-chc.1.mcz

This won't work. You need to commit the full Morphic package.

- Bert -

This is a package dating 5 September 2010. I uploaded it to the Inbox at the request of Andreas. I imagine he wondered why I never did that, because it never appeared on Squeak-dev. The reason was that I did not realize I needed to be a member of source.squeak.org for it to appear.

It was in the Inbox. Now it's in the Trunk. The only reason I can see for that is my commit access authority has changed. Maybe I tipped it in last month, while trying to finalize the image? At any rate, it's flotsam and jetsam. It should be relegated to /dev/null.

Chris