[squeak-dev] Re:NativeBoost and NBOpenGL on Mac?

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Fri Jan 13 17:29:16 UTC 2012

There's bound to be a way. Perhaps an array of requests, followed by an
array of responses, that can be normalized in a cross-platform way?

The fact that the responses might be platform specific doesn't matter as
long as they are consistent within the platform, right?
You just need 2-way glue: 1 way to create the query and the other to put
the query in a cross-platform format that can be used by the rest of the
system.

L.