[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-project] ANN: OpenGL + NativeBoost + Mac ==> success

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Sat Jan 21 23:04:40 UTC 2012

OK, I've got NB and NBOpenGL isntalled on my Mac.

Very slick! I'm doing a video on how to install it for my tutorial series.

However, many things pop up as I experiment.

If I attempt to create more than one instance of the demo I sometimes
get errors. If the instances create without error, then resizing one
window will resize the drawing a the other, even though they are still
drawing different images. Regardless, very slick and smooth. I hope that
this becomes an extremely popular package for both Pharo and Squeak and
eventually will let us use OpenGL as the main drawing engine at the
lowest level (or other 3D engines as they become available).

test := GLTTRenderingDemo new openInWorld.
test1 := GLTTRenderingDemo new openInWorld.

Lawson