[Pharo-project] Fwd: [squeak-dev] ANN: OpenGL + NativeBoost + Mac ==> success

Lawson English lenglish5 at cox.net
Tue Jan 24 02:04:37 UTC 2012

Kool. So how could I make the entire World a drawing surface so that I
could use the OpenGL drawing throughout the entire squeak/pharo OS
window, instead of within another window?

Could a 2D/3D mashup like I have in this video be accomplished? The fps
is too slow to be useable for most things, at this point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLZKIXeXR4