[squeak-dev] making a voice recording

Chris Muller ma.chris.m at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 21:55:02 UTC 2012

I just know I've used the voice-recorder before and it worked.

But now I'm trying to record a phrase and getting garbled results.  It's
strange -- it's definitely my voice but as if the recording is missing lots
of short sections..

I went all the way back to a stock Squeak 3.8 with the 2202 VM.  It had the
same problem.  Which makes me wonder whether there's something wrong with
my Linux driver?  But Ubuntu's voice recorder seems to work fine..

Is the in-image voice recorder (found in the object catalog) working for
anybody?