[squeak-dev] Re: Future of SCM (was Smalltalk for small projects only?)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Tue Jan 31 13:12:34 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

This idea about realtime non-invasive notifications of others activity
in the group is actually interesting and quite close what we are seeing
in realtime web apps recently. I namelly see the Facebook-like business
collaboration as a growing trend and one of more interesting innovations
there is how to get notified without being disturbed, non-invasive
therefore. I think we can copy some ideas from there to our tools too.

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web