[squeak-dev] All MVC image ( was Looking for Squeak-80)

Sungjin Chun chunsj at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:57:56 UTC 2012

Too much questions fir me :-)

Why? As you might know already, there 're 3.7 or 3.7 based MVC only images. But I need unicode support in 3.8 so I made one from 3.8.1 for me.

My main usages are 1. For creating web apps using seaside and 2. in-house trading tool where MVC is used to create UI.

I've referenced 3.7 MVC shrinking chagesets and "manually" applied to create mine.

Why I removed morphic is 1. I think MVC is better than coloful morphs :-) (yes, personal taste) and 2. want to make as small image as possible.

Sorry for my poor english.

Sent from my iPhone