[squeak-dev] All MVC image ( was Looking for Squeak-80)

Chris Cunnington smalltalktelevision at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 23:59:35 UTC 2012

Thanks for the answers, Sungjin. It's a cool image.

I like how KomHttpServer is built right in. As you say, you use it for
Seaside.
At 5.7M with Kom built in, it's a sweet image for web development. I
look forward to using it for my own projects.

And as it's all MVC, I think it would be a good place to learn about
graphics. The Blue Book is closer to this image than to Morphic, I'd
bet. The NeXT class categories are also intriguing.

Thanks for sharing it.

Chris