[squeak-dev] Pharo icons have taken over my Mac

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Jul 12 17:04:03 UTC 2012

Hi Chris,

In the Get Info Dialog of a Squeak image file there is a drop-down list which allows you to select the application which is used to start the image if you double-click it. Below the drop-down list there is a button saying something like "Open all documents of this kind with the same application". If you select a VM with the proper Squeak icon and then press this button that Pharo icon should go away for all images.

Cheers,
Bernhard