[squeak-dev] Installing Filetree

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 22:16:13 UTC 2012

Hi Bert

Installer ss3
        project: 'FileTree';
        install: 'MonticelloFileTree-Core.squeak43'.

worked fine in a fully updated image.

I then did the following test.
I created a package 'HHTestingFileTree' in the Monticello Browser and
added a filetree repo on the local harddisk

I created a class 'Dummy' in the category 'HHTestingFileTree'

Then I wanted to save it in the Monticello Browser with 'save it'.

A debugger came up breaking in MCScanner >> next

next
	| c |
	stream skipSeparators.
	c := stream peek.
	c = $# ifTrue: [c := stream next; peek].
	c = $' ifTrue: [^ self nextString].
	c = $( ifTrue: [^ self nextArray].
	c isAlphaNumeric ifTrue: [^ self nextSymbol].       <<<<<< c is nil
	self error: 'Unknown token type'.

Am I missing something? Does it work for you

--Hannes