[squeak-dev] No 4.3 version tag in Mantis

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Sat Jul 14 18:18:16 UTC 2012

Wow Chris! Are you trying to play Mr. BigSOB on me? (Which I would find
rather hilarious!)

Instead you could just have done the obvious and say something reasonable
like why there is no 4.3 product version to choose from on mantis. The
release of Squeak 4.3 has happen a while ago, didn't it? Or if there is
somebody maintaining the bug tracker who could take care of this. Or offer
that such requests just being sent to sob at squeak.org (or whatever that
address is). Or if there are any future plans for the bug tracker? Maybe it
would be better to abandon it instead of leaving it like it is now? Who
knows?

Alex
Squeak Overboard Sighted