[squeak-dev] Squeak release process

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Mon Jul 16 13:35:03 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 12:40:34PM +0100, Frank Shearar wrote:

> I think we're not talking about the same thing. I would like to see a
> checklist that a release team can follow. I don't know where I can
> find such a checklist. There might be one buried on the Swiki, but I
> couldn't find it.

I think you're right, and it is important to have this. IIRC the
information is going to be in various emails on this list, and possibly
also on the dedicated lists that were used in previous releases. If
that information can be captured in the form of a checklist as you
suggest, that will be very useful.

Dave