[squeak-dev] Squeak release process - Thanks Frank!

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 15:30:10 UTC 2012

On 20 July 2012 15:45, Chris Cunnington <smalltalktelevision at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> Thanks for volunteering to be the release leader for Squeak 4.4! It's going
> to be a great image. If you don't mind, I have a few ideas to make the
> process easier for you.

I... guess I should have seen that coming.

OK, let's see how it goes. One thing that would be _really really_
useful is getting that CI server up and running.

I've put a holding place for the release at
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6188. It will gain content as we go.
(First thing to go in there will be your notes, Chris.)

frank